Leicester take on Tottenham for a match in the Premier League on Sunday at King Power Stadium. Placed 3rd in the table Leicester have amassed 66 points after 36 matches. On 59 points, Tottenham are ranked in 6th place with an equal amount of matches to their name.
The Foxes on a roll.
Leicester will be out to extend their fine run of results lately. In their 3 latest outings, Leicester were hammered by Newcastle in a 4-2 defeat and went on to a 2-1 win against Manchester United. Their latest game produced a 1-0 win against Chelsea.
A current strong home form of 4 wins from their last 6 matches since March could mean the difference for Leicester on Sunday.
Spurs hope to boost points tally.
Results have pretty much up to scratch in recent matches for Tottenham who have been neither awesome nor poor. In their 3 latest outings, Spurs destroyed Sheffield United by 4 goals and went on to a 3-1 defeat against Leeds. Their latest game produced a 2-0 win against Wolves.
Form has left a lot to be desired on the road in recent weeks and Tottenham will need to dig deep to claim three points in a difficult match.
Leicester vs Tottenham h2h
Leicester v Tottenham Fixture History
The fixture history of the two teams delivers good insights that are worth considering before placing a bet on the upcoming game.
Goals on the menu:
Tottenham were left reeling when The Foxes took a 2-0 win in their latest Premier League encounter. It served as pay back for the 3-0 defeat Tottenham handed out in the reverse match. With just 6 of their previous 10 matches going over 2.5 goals, the value bet could be going for under 2.5 goals. Spurs have been slightly more succesful than Leicester in recent meetings in the Premier League. With a 5-1-4 advantage going into this match, betting on Tottenham has often proved the profitable way to go.
Stats and facts for Leicester and Tottenham.
Facts are calculated for Premier League
- Leicester scored in the last 21 of 23 matches;
- Leicester conceded in the last 11 of 13 matches;
- Total goals was OVER 2.5 in Leicester’s last 7 of 9 matches;
- Both teams scored in Leicester’s last 5 of 7 matches.
- Tottenham Hotspur did not win the last 3 matches in a row when playing away;
- Tottenham Hotspur scored in the last 14 of 16 matches;
- Total goals was OVER 2.5 in Tottenham Hotspur’s last 8 of 10 matches;
- Total goals was OVER 3.5 in Tottenham Hotspur’s last 5 of 7 matches.